This Employee Privacy Notice explains what types of personal information we may collect about our employees, job applicants, and candidates and how it may be used.
In this Privacy Notice the terms “On Site Massage Co,” “we,” ”us,” and “our” refers to On Site Massage Co Limited registered in England and Wales under the company number 4709752; registered office address co/ Sleigh & Story Ltd Thornhill Brigg Mill, Thornhill Beck Lane, Brighouse HD6 4AH.
What information we ask for
We collect, store and maintain different types of personal information about you in accordance with applicable law. Some examples include:
Information we collect and store
- Your name.
- NI number.
- Home address.
- Telephone number.
- Email address.
- Contact details of next of kin.
- Date of birth.
- Bank details.
- Residency and work permit status, military status, nationality and passport information.
- Where permitted by law and applicable we may collect the results of credit and criminal background checks, the results of drug and alcohol testing, screening, health certifications, driving license number, vehicle registration and driving history.
- Your resume or CV, cover letter, previous and/or relevant work experience or other experience, education, transcripts, or other information you provide to us in support of an application and/or the application and recruitment process.
- References and interview notes.
Information we store and maintain
- Payroll information
- Wage and company benefit information.
- Information relating to any previous applications or employment history with On Site Massage Co (including self employed).
- Sick pay, Paid Time Off, retirement accounts, pensions, insurance and other benefits information (including the gender, age, nationality and passport information for any spouse, minor children or other eligible dependents and beneficiaries).
- Information from interviews and phone-screenings you may have had, if any.
- Date of hire, date(s) of promotions(s), work history, technical skills, educational background, professional certifications and registrations, language capabilities, and training records.
- Photograph, videos, physical limitations and special needs.
- Records of work absences, vacation/paid time off, entitlement and requests, salary history and expectations, performance appraisals, letters of appreciation and commendation, and disciplinary and grievance procedures (including monitoring compliance with and enforcing our policies).
- Acknowledgements regarding our policies, including employee handbooks, ethics and/or conflicts of interest policies and computer and other corporate resource usage policies.
- E-mails, correspondence, documents, and other work product and communications created, stored or transmitted using our networks, applications, devices, computers or communications equipment.
- Date of resignation or termination, reason for resignation or termination, information relating to administering termination of employment (e.g. references).
- Letters of offer and acceptance of employment.
How we use the personal information we collect, store and maintain
On Site Massage Co may use your personal information:
- To manage all aspects of an employee’s employment relationship, including, but not limited to the establishment, maintenance, and termination of employment relationships. Examples of activities related to this include: determining eligibility for initial employment, pay and benefit administration; corporate travel and other reimbursable expenses; development and training; absence monitoring; employee communications; performance evaluation; disciplinary actions; grievance and internal investigation activities; and other general operations, administrative, financial, and human resources related purposes.
- For employee engagement programs, including surveys.
- To administer our occupational health and safety programmes.
- To protect the safety and security of our workforce, guests, property, and assets (including controlling and facilitating access to and monitoring activity on and in our premises and activity using our computers, devices, networks, communications and other assets and resources).
- To investigate and respond to claims against us.
- To maintain emergency contact and beneficiary details.
- To comply with applicable laws (e.g. health and safety, employment laws)
Sharing Personal Information
Your personal information may be shared with other third parties:
- In order to carry out the uses of personal information described above (see, How we use the Personal Information we collect).
- Where required by law, by order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or government tribunal, which includes in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or in response to legal process.
- As necessary to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of an identifiable person or group or to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of OSMC, our users, applicants, candidates, employees or the public or as otherwise required by law.
- To seek advice from our lawyers and other professional advisers.
- To professional advisers (e.g. bankers, lawyers, accountants) and potential buyers and vendors in connection with the disposal or acquisition by use of a business or assets.
Safety, Legal Purposes and Law Enforcement.
We use and disclose Data as we believe necessary: (i) under applicable law, or payment method rules; (ii) to enforce our terms and conditions; (iii) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities.
We are committed to protecting the security of the personal information collected, and we take reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to help protect the information from unauthorized or inappropriate access or use.
If you have reason to believe that the data we have for you or your interaction with us is not secure, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We are not responsible for protecting any personal data we share with a third party based on an account connection that you have authorised
We will retain personal data for only for as long as we believe it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the personal information was collected unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to see the personal information that we hold about you. We endeavour to ensure that personal information in our possession is accurate, current and complete. If an individual believes that the personal information about him or her is incorrect, incomplete or outdated, he or she may request the revision or correction of that information. Please send requests to access, delete, or correct your personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact us if you have general questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or the way in which we handle your personal data. Please email email@example.com
26th April 2018