Sales and Operations Support
We are currently seeking a confident, motivated and enthusiastic person to join us full-time as Sales & Operations Support, based in Norwich. The role will entail handling inbound calls and enquiries; driving, closing & processing sales; sending quotes; client liaison. You will work flexibly, typically working within our shared office space combined with working from home.
Candidates are required to demonstrate:
- A keen interest in massage and wellbeing
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and experience of working with web applications and CRM systems (ideally Zoho)
- A good understanding of digital marketing
- Substantial experience gained within a sales role – evidence of any training or qualifications would be a particular advantage, as would experience of handling corporate clients
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Efficient administrative and self-organisation skills
- Confident and effective communication skills – in person, in writing and over the phone
- Minimum educational qualifications – English and Maths GCSE Grade C
- A flexible and adaptable approach
Interested candidates should email a full cv and cover letter to Andrea Wallace, Sales & Operations Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday 26th October. Candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted within a week of submission deadline.
We frequently have freelance job opportunities in the UK for practitioners qualified in On Site Massage and other therapies. We offer flexible working terms, good rates of pay and excellent administrative support. In return we expect a high level of professionalism, commitment and reliability. If you feel you have what it takes and would like to join our fast growing team of professionals, please fill out the recruitment form.